Employment Law Update 2019 Brecon
Join us for our FREE Annual Employment Law Update 2019 at Castle Hotel, Brecon.
This update will be the perfect opportunity to brush up on topical issues from the world of employment law and HR, whilst meeting like-minded people from businesses across the region. There will even be a breakfast roll and refreshments thrown in to keep you focused!
Topics covered in this update will include:-
- Brexit: impact on the employment landscape;
- Mental Health and Hidden Disabilities;
- Employment Status Update: Are your self-employed contractors actually entitled to holiday pay and other employment rights?
- Sexual harassment: How should you handle a ‘Me Too’ situation?
- Parental Bereavement Leave; and
- Review of Gender Pay Gap Reporting and Executive Pay Gap Reporting.
We will also have a roundup and review of the key Employment Law and HR developments from 2018 and a look ahead to what 2019 may hold, along with our usual Question and Answer session.
To come along please contact Rebecca Burton on 01267 239 017 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
Please note: Places are limited to two people from each organisation and early booking is advisable!
For further information please contact email@example.com
P.S. We will be holding a similar event in the Pembrokeshire and Cardiff regions in early 2019 so if you are interested in attending one of these events, please feel free to contact us for further details.