Mental Health in the Workplace (Pembrokeshire)
Join us for our free HR workshop Mental Health in the Workplace.
Through an interactive session combining case studies and training, the aim of the workshop is to provide you with effective and practical guidance on managing mental health within the workplace.
Topics covered in this FREE to attend workshop include practical thoughts on:
- Understanding mental health, including what is a mental health condition;
- Your legal obligations and responsibilities as well as good practice;
- Identifying ways in which to improve mental health within the workplace;
- The benefits to your staff and the business of promoting positive mental health;
- The importance of educating the workforce on mental health; and
- Providing you with the tools and skills to pro-actively manage wellbeing.
Places are limited at these workshops so please book on early to avoid disappointment . Please note that due to the popularity of this event, places are limited to two people from each organisation.
For further information, and to book your place, email Tessa Charles on email@example.com
The workshop is intended as a taster for our more comprehensive training sessions but if you are interested in more detailed bespoke in-house training, please feel free to contact us.
If you have any queries in relation to the event, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Redkite Employment Team