Legal Advisor– Residential Property
Location: Haverfordwest Office Start Date: ASAP
Redkite Solicitors prides itself on being able to offer a broad range of legal services that are able to meet the diverse needs of its clients. Our firm has been providing legal advice to individuals, families and businesses in our communities since 1898 and we are here for our clients every step of the way. We are a forward-looking, ever-expanding firm and are proud to be an employer of choice for around 180 staff members.
An interesting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Advisor to join us in our Haverfordwest office, supporting the Residential Property department on a permanent basis. The Legal Advisor will work closely with colleagues within the department to support in the day to day running of matters effectively and efficiently, improving client service and compliance where possible.
- Responsible for carrying out a junior fee-earning role, managing workload selfsufficiently and contributing towards individual and team targets.
- Supports Solicitors with the organisation and prioritisation of their matters, improving
- client service and case progression where necessary.
- Role responsibilities may include assisting with the preparation of letters, conducting legal research, maintaining & updating the case management system as well as other online portals and liaising with clients.
- Supports the department by taking new enquiries, sometimes meeting with clients to take initial instructions or assist with the onboarding process.
- Strong IT skills, with ability to use the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Highly motivated, proactive and resourceful in approach.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced business.
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- A team player who demonstrates exceptional customer service and client care.
If you’re interested in this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.comBack to All Vacancies