Location: Swansea Office Start Date: ASAP
Start date: ASAP
Redkite Solicitors prides itself on being able to offer a broad range of legal services that are able to meet the diverse needs of its clients. Our firm has been providing legal advice to individuals, families and businesses in our communities since 1898 and we are here for our clients every step of the way. We are a forward-looking, ever-expanding firm and are proud to be an employer of choice for our staff members.
An interesting and varied opportunity has arisen for an ambitious professional to join Redkite’s Swansea office as a Legal Assistant. This role will work closely with Fee Earners to support in the day to day running of matters effectively and efficiently, improving client service and compliance where necessary.
- Supporting Fee Earners with the organisation and prioritisation of their matters, improving client service and case progression.
- Supporting Fee Earners with their day to day work. This will include assisting with drafting letters and documents, conducting legal research and liaising with clients (for example).
- Supporting Fee Earners with file opening, administrative matters and billing.
- Supporting Fee Earners with new enquiries.
- Taking responsibility for new enquiries which are directed to the respective department, ensuring clients are updated accurately and within the appropriate timeframe.
We are looking for dynamic and team–orientated candidates who strives to deliver excellence always. We believe Redkite is a bold organisation, with an ambitious attitude towards growth, service delivery and breadth of services offered. We look for candidates who share this ethos and are interested in having an active role in the department/part of the business in which they operate. You should also be a confident communicator and someone with good organisation and self-management skills. Friendly and approachable, you are able to build close working relationships with others in order to produce the best results.
If you’re interested in this role please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.comBack to All Vacancies