Solicitor/CILEx – Trust Management / Private Client
Location: Location flexible but must have a willingness to travel to any of the Redkite offices to meet with clients Office Start Date: ASAP
Red Kite Solicitors are looking for an experienced Private Client solicitor with an interest and experience in Trust Management.
The role will help our clients protect and manage their assets for themselves and their families. At Redkite Solicitors we have a specialist Court of Protection and Trust Management team, and this role will be a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow the Trust work further along with career progression
With offices on high streets across Brecon, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Gloucestershire, Ledbury, Pembrokeshire, and Swansea we are an easily accessible, homegrown firm benefiting from excellent support and infrastructure as well as a progressive and people centred policies. Applications from NQ level upwards are welcomed. The location can be flexible but candidates must have a willingness to travel to any of the Redkite offices to meet with clients.
The key role and responsibilities would be:
- Technically competent in Trust law.
- Sound experience of advising on the creation, administration, management and restructuring of trusts and associated tax aspects.
- Experience of tax planning and providing inheritance tax advice
- Assisting the trustees to manage the administration of will, lifetime and personal injury trusts.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and legislation
The successful candidate will be given the autonomy & responsibility to manage their own case load with minimal supervision and work self-sufficiently to offer a broad range of Private Client services to the firm’s clients. The role sits within out Court of Protection and Trust Management Team.
- Client focused Solicitor, able to advise on a broad range of Management matters.
- A genuine interest in Trust Management and the skills to provide an excellent service to clients.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with existing and prospective clients.
To build on our existing business development network
- Experienced in using data management systems & the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- An effective communicator, able to handle sensitive matters with professionalism & courtesy.