Solicitor – Commercial Litigation
Location: Any of our offices with remote working Office
2 Years’ PQE
Redkite is an innovative firm that continuously strives to achieve the highest possible standard in client service. Redkite is passionate in ensuring that our employees work flexibly and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Employee wellbeing and positive working cultures represent key values to our firm.
Redkite has become one of the Welsh market leaders in the commercial legal services that we offer. Our Commercial Litigation team has recently succeeded in achieving team of the year at the Wales Legal Awards 2022.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Redkite for an enthusiastic and ambitious Solicitor to join our award-winning Commercial Litigation team. The role will support our Head of Commercial Litigation in providing an excellent client service to our already well-established client base.
The successful candidate will have exposure to a breadth of high-quality commercial litigation work. The work within the department includes disputes such as shareholder disputes, director disputes, partnership disputes, contractual disputes, anti-competitive conduct disputes and disputes concerning professional negligence. If you have a genuine passion for commercial litigation and wish to develop within a growing and progressive firm, we encourage you to apply.
What we offer:
- A full flexible working policy, allowing the successful candidate to work remotely.
- A structured career path in line with our Career Pathway’s Policy.
- A realistic bonus scheme offering.
- A qualified Solicitor. 2 years’ PQE.
- Focussed on developing a career within the commercial litigation practice area.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Confident with networking & seeking out business development opportunities.
- Ability to find commercially viable solution for clients.
- Excellent self-management skills, with the ability to problem solve.
- Demonstrates initiative.
- Ability to prioritise and work within deadlines within a fast-paced department.
- Proficient with time recording.
- Strong work ethic.
- Driven and ambitious to succeed.
- Produces high-quality work for the Commercial Litigation department, delivering on individual as well as team targets and KPIs.
- Building client relationships and actively looking for business development opportunities by drafting articles, giving talks & presentations, visiting other offices & developing the department’s reputation internally & externally across the firm’s regions.
- Drafting to include letters of claim, witness statements, expert’s instructions, correspondence with opponents, Court documents and advice to clients.
- Attending meetings with clients, Counsel and other third parties.
- Attending Court hearings.
- Completing high level file reviews for supervising fee earners.
- Providing strategic input for our commercial clients.