Employment Audits 2015
16 July 2015
Redkite Solicitors work in conjunction with Equality.Consulting to offer local businesses the opportunity to take part in an Equality Audit Programme.
There are key benefits for businesses who wish to embed equality in their organisation:-
- Reputation: a good reputation attracts talent and customers from all communities.
- Staff recruitment and retention: valuing diversity enables you to become an employer of choice.
- Productivity: staff perform better in organisations that value diversity and are committed to employees’ wellbeing.
- Mitigating risks: effective diversity management limits the risk of legal challenges and costly awards.
- Bids and tendering: providing evidence of commitment to equality is often part of the tendering and PQQ process.
The audit will generate a report from which a gap analysis can be produced to identify objectives, performance targets and an action plan.
For more information please contact Hannah.Dahill@redkitelaw.co.uk.
The contents of this article are intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. We cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.