As Head of Redkite Solicitors’ market leading Commercial and Agricultural Property team, I have the pleasure of heading up a team with unrivalled breadth of expertise and specialism in all areas of commercial property.
My team and I have signifcant experience of working with businesses in West Wales and helping them to grow and develop profitably. We advise on lease negotiation and drafting, planning, commercial development, property investment, banking related property matters, the acquisition and disposal of property, insolvency related transactions and agricultural transactions. Whatever we are doing, it’s my job to make sure that our commercial property clients get expert, practical, personal advice that meets their business needs and that transactions are completed on time, every time. I am also delighted that our service is offered to all of our clients in both Welsh and English, I myself being a fluent welsh speaker, as are several members of my team.
I have developed a reputation for being accessible, sensible and a practical lawyer with a sharp mind. My clients tend to be pretty savvy about their business – they need me to advise on the technical legal issues and to be clear and commercial in that advice. My clients include:
- Landlords and Tenants who value a efficient, prompt and tailored service
- Large local and regional developers looking for sensible advice and a cost effective plot sales team who can handle more than 50 plots at a time
- Property investment companies who need portfolio management with several client portfolios exceeding £5m
- Agricultural businesses who need specialist agricultural law advice on sale and purchase of land and buildings as well as agricultural tenancies such as farm business tenancies
- Businesses re-financing, mortgages, guarantees and buying and selling freehold commercial properties
- Landowners leasing land for solar and wind farms, including options and development agreements
I love working closely with individual clients and small, often family run businesses. I’m proud to see the local businesses that I assist grow and develop and to have contributed in some way to that. Originally from Bancyfelin, Carmarthenshire, I have stayed close to my roots. After University in Cardiff and the Swansea, I trained with Morris Roberts in 2006 and have worked in the West Wales commercial property market since I qualified in 2008, working closely with local estate agents, surveyors, bank managers and lenders.
I now work in Redkite’s offices in Carmarthen and Pembrokeshire. I live in Bancyfelin and spend most weekends outdoors playing with my boys in the countryside.
We sold a business to very difficult purchasers, but, Lucy was great and kept her cool whilst bringing our purchase in line with the sale. She was there for us every step of the way.
Lucy progressed matters with expertise and ensured our best interests were met at all times - very impressed!