Notary Public Services Cardiff
At Redkite Solicitors, Richard Fisher practises as a Notary Public from our Cardiff Office.
Since qualifying in 2007, he provides a wide range of Notarial Services for Commercial and Private clients across South Wales, including:
- Notarising and witnessing Powers of Attorney for use abroad, e.g. buying or selling a property
- Certifying copies of Passports, Birth Certiﬁcates and Death Certiﬁcates
- Certifying copies of Degree Certiﬁcates
- Certifying copies of Professional Qualification Certificates, for example, for work applications abroad and foreign visas (such as applications to the Australian Medical Council)
- Notarising documents for obtaining a Visa/Passport for a child or a Letter of Consent for a minor to travel abroad without their parents
- Notarising documents in connection with the administration of Estates abroad
- Notarising ship’s protests
- Notarising sponsorship applications
- Notarising copies of Companies House documents and other business documents such as contracts, tender letters, patent and trademark applications and assignments
We also offer a speedy and efficient service for obtaining an apostille from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (sometimes known as legalisation) and we can also arrange for documents to be legalised at embassies and consulates of foreign countries.
Contact us today for more information on notary Cardiff.