Annual Employment Law Update Pembrokeshire 2023
Join us for a Redkite Solicitors Annual Employment Law Update
We’re excited to launch our Employment Law Update Seminars for 2023, which will be hosted across five different locations. Details of all of our Employment Law Update events can be found below.
As many of you will be aware, a number of employment law changes have been on hold since the COVID-19 pandemic. This is starting to change, with a number of changes scheduled to take effect later in 2023 and in to 2024 which will impact on employers and employees. We will be exploring these in more detail during these events.
Topics will include:
- Statutory rate increases (being some of the largest we have seen for many years);
- Data Protection law updates;
- The impact on other Brexit and EU related changes;
- Family leave changes including, miscarriage leave and fertility treatment protections;
- Redundancy law changes incorporating greater pregnancy protection;
- Key cases to look out for in 2023 (can facial recognition software be considered discriminatory?) ;and
- A review of some of the key cases from 2022. Including those on holiday pay (would it be an Employment Law Update without covering holiday?), flexible working and long-covid.
We will have a full roundup of the key Employment Law and HR developments that all employers should be aware of over the coming year, along with an opportunity for you to ask questions at the end of the session.
This event is being held in-person at Plas Hyfryd Hotel, Moorfield Rd, Narberth SA67 7AB on Thursday 16th February 2023 at 2-5PM when you will have the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals and enjoy a cake before the main session. Booking is via our Eventbrite link below.
If however you are unable to attend this session, we are hosting the Employment Law Update seminar across a range of locations. Please feel free to ask us for the Eventbrite links for an alternative session or take a look on our Eventbrite page for further details:
Thursday 16th February 2023 at Plas Hyfryd Hotel, Narberth, Pembrokeshire
Wednesday 15th February 2023 at Swansea Arena, Copr Bay, Swansea
Tuesday 7th March 2023 at Redkite Solicitors, Cardiff
Tuesday 14th March 2023 at Peterstone Court, Brecon
We will also be hosting a Gloucestershire Employment Law Update later in April with the date and venue to be released soon! Let us know if you would like to be added to our provisional list for this event.
If you have any queries at all, please do not hesitate to contact the Redkite Employment Team on Employment@redkitelaw.co.uk
We look forward to welcoming you at one of our upcoming events.