I am a Solicitor based in the Stroud and Stonehouse offices and specialise in Will drafting and Probate Administration.
I have successfully helped individuals, business owners and families craft and finalise their legacies for over decade and have concluded the following, often tricky instructions for clients:
- Drafting of multiple wills within a family context, often to extended family
- Dealing with various Trust related matters: establishment of Trusts, amendment of Trust Deeds, termination of Trusts, conducting of Trustee meetings including acting as independent Trustee;
- Mediating difficult family circumstances by initiating dialogue between family members to solve issues;
- Giving legal opinions on tricky business and property dealings in the context of estate planning;
- Giving broad tax advice in estate planning process;
- Dealing with property and business aspects of an estate including property transfers, transfer of businesses, sale of shares and liquidation of moveable property;
- Dealing with the probate office in all matters;
- Taking the hassles out of the probate process by efficiently dealing with third parties.
I have run my own practice for nine of the twelve years I have been in practice so I understand the nuances of making clients feel satisfied. I also understand what running a business is like and ensuring that your business interests are taken care of and your loves ones are safe and protected if anything happens to you.
I have a down to earth approach which means that I won’t talk or write to you using legal jargon. I am approachable which makes my clients feel at ease phoning me on my mobile or at work for legal advice at any stage of the process . I like clients to feel in control of the process so sending regular updates to them and giving them an upfront idea of fees goes a long way in making them feel that.
I really love what I do as I help make peoples dreams come to life, even in their hardest times. I love listening to their stories and then crafting their legacies and explaining the process to them so that they know their family’s future interests are in safe hands.
Very professional and efficient company and staff to deal with. They were very reassuring explaining our matters. We would recommend doing business with Redkite Solicitors. Thank you.