Location: Across all Gloucestershire offices Office Start Date: ASAP
Redkite Solicitors prides itself on being able to offer a broad range of legal services that are able to meet the diverse needs of its clients. Our firm has been providing legal advice to individuals, families and businesses in our communities since 1898 and we are here for our clients every step of the way. We are a forward-looking, ever-expanding firm and are proud to be an employer of choice for around 160 staff members.
Based across our Gloucestershire offices, a new opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to join the office on a zero hour contract. The role will work closely with all office staff to provide an effective administration service, alongside being responsible for front of house duties.
- To be the first point of contact for all clients and members of the public, either face to face, by telephone or via the firms general enquiries platform;
- To deal with ongoing enquiries from clients, ensuring positive business relationships & the firm’s excellent client service are maintained;
- To assist with file-opening in a wider centralised administrative support team;
- To provide secretarial, front of house (FOH) & general office support
- Strong IT skills, with ability to use data management systems and the full MicrosoftOffice Suite;
- High attention to detail, with good communication skills and client care;
- Able to work to deadlines & prioritise workload accordingly;
- Team-player with a willingness to learn from (and provide support to) others;
- Willingness to travel
If you’re interested in this role please send your CV and covering letter